Pick up / Check in :
Hotel check in time is 12 noon (for up to 3 star hotels)
Drop at / Check out :
Departure can be any time after 12 pm
Brief Overview of 2 Days & 1 Night Munnar Tour Package:
Munnar is one of the best hill stations in Kerala which tourists cannot avoid visiting. It stood first in domestic tourism due to its greenery, tea plantations, waterfalls, viewpoints, cool-climate – a combination of all these make Munnar a No 1 destination. Though 1 night and 2 days are not enough for any Kerala tour package with regards to the sightseeing aspect, still we tried our level best to include the best sightseeing spots in Munnar during this trip. Apart from hotel stay and sightseeing, activities like hiking, camping, etc are available for which you need to have an advance booking.
How to Reach Munnar:
1. Arrival & Departure by Bus:
This package is designed for those have easy access or coming directly by Volvo bus or own transport to Munnar from nearby metro stations like Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, etc.
2. Arrival & Departure time:
- Hotel check-in time is 12 noon (for up to 3-star hotels). Therefore, you can come to Munnar at the check-in time or a little early as you like.
- But If you are coming by an early morning bus, since the check-in of the hotel is at 12 pm, you need to have a fresh up room. A non-ac fresh up can be arranged and will be charged additionally.
- In case you are reaching midnight, you need to stay in any hotel accommodation at extra cost.
Your departure can be any time after 12 pm
More Travel Tips on 2 Days 1 Night Munnar Tour Package:
- If you want to come to Kochi airport and look at booking this package, the taxi charges from Airport Munnar and back will be extra.
- If you want to select this package and want to customize as per your choices of hotels or resorts, it can be easily be done.
This package is exclusively private for the booking guest
Day -1 : Munnar
You are reaching Munnar directly by Volvo buses from any of the metro cities. Most of these Volvo buses are reaching between 7 – 8 am. The buses are reaching in the Munnar town area and on arrival, you will be received and transfer to your hotel. The normal check-in time of the hotel is 12pm but if available you will be provided an early check-in by 9 or 10 am subject to availability. Check-in hotel and relax till lunch time.
Post lunch, you will be visiting the below places.
- Top Station– This is one of the best viewpoints in Munnar which is located in Tamil Nadu. One can see the entire stretch of mountains including
- Echo Point – This is a place near Mattupetty dam where if you make a sound, it bounces back with eco.
- Mattupetty Dam – Mattupetty dam and its park gives you some time to relax. The children park is having many activities. One can also experience speed boating in the dam.
- Kundala Dam– This is another dam en route, a good place for photography.
- Blossom park or rose garden.
Note: Overnight stay in the hotel
Day 2 : Munnar
After breakfast at the hotel, you can visit Rajamali in Eravikulam national park.
Rajamali National Park:
Its located 10 kms away from Munnar town. Basically it’s a mountain where one can spot rare species of mountain goat called – Nilgiri Tahr. Entry permits can be obtained through online booking.
Note: The main attraction of Rajamali is Nilgiri Thar and once you reach on the top of the hill, you can have a good viewpoint. Since this involves an approx 700-900 meters hike, those who have breathing problems should avoid this. Also, those who are not interested in this Nilgiri Tahr and viewpoint, this trip can be avoided. Rajamali is closed from 01 Feb to 31 Mar every year due to the breading of Nilgiri Tahr.
Once the Rajamali national park is over, the driver will bring back to you at the hotel for check out. Transfer to the bus by 4 pm and Tour ends.
Things to buy in Munnar:
Kerala is basically a consumer state. Therefore buying clothing from Kochi is not idle. Best shopping items from here – Tea, Coffee, all types of spices and ayurvedic products or medicine, handicraft artifacts items, etc.
Package Cost Details:
|Deluxe Option I
|Deluxe Option II
|Luxury option II 5 star or similar
|Munnar 1 night
|Bell Mount Or Green Ridge
|Hotel C 7
|Fragrant nature resort Or Blanket
|Cost for 2 adults valid from 01 Oct to 15 Dec & 15 Jan to 31 Mar
|Child Charges Upto 5yrs free 5 – 10yrs without bed
|Extra Adult Charges
- The above costs are valid from 01 Oct to 15 Dec and 15 Jan to 31 Mar.
- Cost not valid from 16 Dec to 14 Jan – contact us for revised price – CONTACT US
- Validity from 01 Apr till 31 Sep. This is an offseason and good discount available – CONTACT US
Tour Cost Includes:
- Non A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast (Only 1 B/F)
- Non AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc)
- Hotel Check in at 12 pm and check out at 10am.
- Driver is only available as per the programme given above.
- All the applicable taxes
- No hidden costs.
Tour Cost Does Not Includes:
- The packages does not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fee, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance etc.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra
- Strike in Kerala. Due to strikes called by political parties, safe driving of car and driver is difficult. In that case, alternative arrangements with the permission of guest will be made and expenses incurred due to the same is not included and will be charged additionally.
- The Hotels you selected according to your budget.
- We recommend you to check reviews and location of hotels in the Trip advisor to make sure it is as per your preference and on arrival in case you want to change the hotel, retention charges or additional charges for the new hotels needs to be paid
- Taxi used to revisit the same place already visited will be charged extra
- No portion of the tour will be refunded in case of any sightseeing place not visited due to any particular reason.
- Check out from the hotel is at 12 pm. Extension of check out is at hotel discretion and in case its not available, you can keep your luggage at hotel safe custody and roam around Munnar city till your departure.